We have partnered up with effloresce to assist us in ensuring we are GDPR compliant for the new regulations that come in on May 25th. They are offering a special rate to Apollo’s clients, suppliers and friends and here is how they can help.
GDPR is here to protect the privacy of individuals and Brexit will NOT stop this; it’s English law. Enforceable from 25th May 2018, if not compliant, you will face fines of either 4% of your global turnover or 20,000,000 euros.
If you think that GDPR will not apply to you and your business, think again. Your company will definitely hold “people info” which covers one or all of the following:
For all contacts, you will need to demonstrate:
• You have consent to store their details
• You are storing their data securely
• How you collect consensual data
• How you would react to a data breach
• What you would do with people’s details who do not wish to be contacted
We can help you remove any fear factor and break down the required actions into simple bite sized chunks and here’s how:
• Face to face meeting for up to 3 hours
• Action plan for you to implement GDPR
• Identify data journeys; what you’re doing now and what you need to change
• Templates for communicating policies
• Reminders and tasks
• Audit trail
For a flat fee of £650 +vat we can ensure GDPR doesn’t overwhelm you. Email email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.