Apollo Interiors Ltd were appointed to carry out the full design & build Dental Surgery fit-out works at the above project late January 2016. Works commenced on site at the beginning of February with a target date for completion of early May 2016, which was achieved with full CQC approval and the practice was open for business from early June 2016.
Project budget – £165K
Project Size – 14,00 sq. ft.
Project duration – 14 weeks
The clients brief for their new Ground floor practice at the above project including provision for the following:
1. 4no treatment rooms all to include new chairs, bespoke cabinetry and wall mounted X-ray units. Treatment room partitions to include lead-lining as required by appointed RPA
2. Sterilization room complete with both clean & dirty areas
3. Image room (room initially to be used as an office however services, lead lining etc. to be installed for future proofing)
4. Reception area complete with built-in banquette seating and TV facility
5. Unisex patient/disabled combined toilet facility
6. PM office and separate full height built-in patient record & general storage area
7. Staff room to include tea station breakout/seating areas & staff changing/WC facilities
8. Separate plant room & services areas, to house hot water storage, air compressor, incoming water & electrical services
9. Infrastructure to include comfort cooling to all patient areas, fresh air/extract systems to meet current building control regulations, Wi-Fi to all areas, supplementary heating as required.