The complete design and build of a 2300 sqft ground floor dental clinic for Faversham Smiles in Kent, offering both NHS and private dental treatments.
The building where the clinic is situated used to be a restaurant and the initial preparation work included stripping out all the old fixtures and fittings. New suspended ceilings were fitted throughout.
The fit out included:
- Creating six new treatment rooms
- Bespoke reception desk
- Built-in banquette seating in waiting area
- LDU room
- OPG room
- Staff training area
- Disabled and staff WCs
- Full mechanical and electrical installations
- New air-con system
- Enhanced ventilation system in treatment rooms which meets current Covid-19 requirements
- Upgraded exterior fascia
- New main entrance and disabled access entrance
- New external signage
(N.B. External works and signage completed by client).