Berkshire Grove Hospital
Berkshire Grove Hospital is a private hospital in Maidenhead offering aesthetic medical procedures. The hospital was designed to create a mediterranean spa-like setting, aimed to help patients relax and enjoy their stay. Overnight post-op accommodation is provided for up to six patients in luxurious boutique hotel-style ensuite rooms.
Procedures on offer at Berkshire Grove Hospital include:
- Breast augmentation / reduction
- Chin & cheek reshaping
The premises used to be an office building that had been empty for a few years. The project involved a full strip-out and fit out of the lower ground and ground floors – a total area of 8000 sqft.
The fit out consisted of:
- Two reception areas
- Three operating theatres
- Two minor ops rooms
- Five recovery bays
- Five patient consultation rooms
- Six ensuite patient bedrooms
- Staff areas
- Full mechanical and electrical installation, including full electrical system upgrade
- UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) & IPS (Isolated Power Supply) systems
- Nurse call system
- Bespoke joinery
- Our designer worked with the client’s brief to create Mediterranean-inspired, luxurious spa-like surroundings.
- Arches and curved walls feature alongside a muted terracotta palette.
- Luxury hotel-grade ensuite bedrooms enhance the patient experience.