Are you a Quickbooks experienced, AAT Level 4 part or fully qualified Bookkeeper?
Our ideal candidate will have solid bookkeeping expertise and experience of working with the Construction Industry Scheme, to enable the management of the bookkeeping for the Apollo companies, ensuring all key reporting deadlines are met.
You will use your strong eye for detail and excellent organisational skills to improve our internal systems and record keeping.
You’ll work with us to introduce regular financial reporting, which will be used to shape Apollo’s business strategy going forwards.
– Manage the purchase ledger.
– Maintain bank reconciliations for all accounts.
– Ensure the timely monthly submission of the Apollo companies CIS returns.
– Prepare the quarterly VAT returns for the Apollo companies.
– Provide the main point of contact for supplier queries and HMRC.
– Work with the Directors to identify and evolve key financial reports that will aid business strategy.
Desirable experience & qualifications
– Previous experience in a similar position
– Previous experience of working with the Construction Industry Scheme
– AAT Level 4 part or fully qualified
– Solid Microsoft Excel Skills
– Knowledge of Quickbooks
Skills & personal requirements
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
– Sound business knowledge.
– Accuracy and an eye for detail.
– Ability to problem solve.
– Able to collaborate and work within a small team.