We’re currently recruiting Labourers to join our friendly team in the London area.
Labourer – Role Profile
As a Labourer for Apollo Interiors Ltd you will be key to ensuring the smooth running of works at our sites. You will work under the direction of the senior site staff supporting the site team to complete build works within the planned time frame.
You will be reliable, flexible, safety conscious and willing to turn your hand to anything to get the job done.
Previous experience of working as a labourer will be of benefit.
- Keep the site clean and tidy and ensure daily site cleans are completed
- Perform various physical duties as assigned by the senior site team
- Maintain all safety standards on site
- Move, secure, install, build, load, or unload materials and equipment as required
- Support sub-contractors with their tasks on site as required
Skills and personal requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to undertake physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work in all weathers
- Comfortable working under instruction from others
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of working on construction sites as a labourer would be beneficial